Monday, September 20, 2010

Feelin like poo!!

I have not been feeling good for about a week, hmm I wonder if its all the hours at work or if it's not enough sleep!! I dunno but its all catching up with me now! I cant get sick either cause my son Cameron's 12birthday is tomorrow Sept 21!!! Wow how time has flown by the past 12 yrs...I can still see him on his 1st birthday with all his Barney stuff! LOL...Well I got a few more reciepes BUT i am still trying to find how I can place them all on here...Maybe do a blog for each???? Thats going to be allot considering I have over 110 receipes plus pictures to go along with it! HELP!! If you know of anything better to do about it please let me know. I do have my website I am working on and it also has blogs on it! I can actually have a different page for reciepes, pictures and comments! So please check that one out as well! I am off to go take some medicine and relax today while it pours down rain and hopefully get to feel better! Long week ahead of me between Camerons bday and dinner tomorrow, my birthday Wednesday celebrating with family and friends at Twin Peaks Resturant and than work of course!! Camerons football game sat morning his birthday party sat night, sleepover with all the boys and work again on sunday!! OCTOBER please hurry, septemeber I love ya BUT gosh you wear me out!!! http://thereismore2lifethanjustcupcakes.weebly.com/  and REMEMBER "there is more 2 life than JUST cupcakes"

No comments:

Post a Comment