Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pulling my hair out! HA HA!!

Okay so I know I have not been on in hmm about a week, maybe over a week now! SOOO sorry, still trying to figure everything out...Sorting stuff and move stuff around, please just keep checking back in with me! I am still trying to figure out how to get followed and everything HELP!! Well I have been going through all of my recipes and WOW i have allot. I am trying to have you all recipes with pictures...If you ever have a request for a certain food let me know!! I more than likey have made it! :) So I am going to post pics and if you want that certain recipe PLEASE let me know!! I am going to post allot of pics and soon allot of albumns! Also I am getting my website started too so if you wanna take a sneak peek you can go to....

http://thereismore2lifethanjustcupcakes.weebly.com/

Please tell your friends about the blog & the site! I PROMISE I will be checking into it more and more and EVERYDAY! Comments are welcome about anything and PLEASE take the polls on the left upper corners!! Have fun and remember "there IS more 2 life than just cupcakes"!!!!
xoxo Shannen

No comments:

Post a Comment