Sunday, September 5, 2010

Getting Started with my 1st ever BLOG!!

Hello everyone this is my FIRST ever Blog! I am very excited. I am still trying  
to figure everything out, so please be patient with me. First my blogs will mainly be about cooking. Anything about cooking, How to's, what NOT to do, myths, tales and yum oh yum! I will be adding pictures with my recipes and please do comment if you make it and like it, and even if you decide you do not like it.

Also I will be blogging about everyday life, parenting, what's new in the world,gossip about the stars (yes famous people). My website will be about anything and everything you want to talk about, or just to get a few things off your chest! I am very open so just start talking away! I will be checking my blogs and updating EVERYDAY! I am trying to get everything started on my website!! So please keep looking for me!

I am so excited but still a little dumb founded about the whole thing, so if you have any suggestion on what I should do PLEASE do not hesitate to leave me a comment! Be looking for update info on my site......and like i said, THERE IS MORE 2 LIFE THAN JUST CUPCAKES! :)

Shannen


No comments:

Post a Comment